Our team of expert R&D engineers is knowledgeable in a wide range of applications, and focuses on the development of customized robot chassis and autonomous driving solutions aimed at increasing productivity and efficiency for the customer.
- 2D and 3D robotic mapping of the area
- Autonomous driving
- Object segmentation and classification inside point clouds in a spatial environment using convolutional neural networks.
- Development and regulation of robotic systems kinematics and dynamics using MATLAB (Simulink).
- Electronic and software enhancement of existing systems
- Our robotic system planning is done within the ROS framework. It provides services such as hardware abstraction, low-level device control, implementation of commonly used functionality, message-passing between processes, and package management.
- Physics simulation, sensor data generation, and providing a convenient interface is done in Gazebo (an open-source, 3D robotics simulator).